How to set up/edit/delete push price alerts?
Modified on: Fri, 21 Feb, 2020 at 3:27 PM
First, log in and make sure you have Push Notifications activated in the Settings section of the app.
- Now, to set up a price alert, go to the contract for which you need to set it. Click on the "+" icon in the corner and select the option "Set price alert". Select the Price at which you want to be alerted (you can use the "+" "-" buttons or move the scroller). Optionally, set the expiration date of the alert and an alert text for your reference.
- Once you set the price alert, it will appear in the "Alerts" tab in the main menu. When the condition is met, you will receive a Push notification alerting you about it, even if the app is closed.
- To edit an alert you have set, go to the "Alerts tab" > "pending" and click on Edit button. Now click on the alert you wish to edit and make the changes.
- To delete a pending alert, go to the "Alerts tab" > "pending" and click on Edit button. Now click on the delete icon for the alert you wish to delete.
- You can also Clear All triggered alerts on the "Alerts tab" > "triggered" and click on the Clear button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.